The reservation of slots for incoming Grade 11 will start on January 11 and will end on March 31, 2021. Please be advised that the reservation is strictly on a first come first served basis.
Online reservation is highly encouraged.
On-campus reservation shall strictly be by appointment only.
- Only applicants who finished the PRE-ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES or those who took the Online Entrance Exam (OEE) last year may proceed with online or on-campus reservation.
- Candidates for Grade 10 completion who are enrolled in the LPU Cavite International School may now proceed with the reservation without pre-enrollment and are exempted to pay the Php1, 000 reservation fee. Before proceeding to Step 1, you must create a new online Applicant Access Module and put an asterisk (*) after your FIRST NAME. (Ex. JUAN* DELA CRUZ).
STEP 1: Payment
- Pay Php1,000 reservation fee to our accredited online payment channels. Do not forget to secure a digital copy of the acknowledgement receipt or any proof of payment.
Here are the off-site payment channels of LPU Cavite
METROPOLITAN BANK AND TRUST CO.
- ONLINE PAYMENT
Steps on how to pay in Metrobank Direct Online
OVER THE COUNTER PAYMENT (fill out green payment slip)
Company Name/Loan Type: LPU - Cavite
Subscriber/Account Name: Applicant Name
Subscriber Number: Applicant Number
1. Go to Metrobank website (www.personal.metrobank.com.ph)
2. Enter User ID and Password
3. Select Pay Bills
4. Select “School” in the category drop down list then select “LPU Cavite” biller.
For subscriber number field enter your Applicant Number.
5. Select account to debit
6. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number
7. Select confirm
Steps on how to pay using GCash
- Tap “Pay Bills” on the GCash Appdashboard
- Choose Biller’s Categories – “Schools”
- Tap “Lyceum of the Philippines University”
- Enter the necessary information. Use your applicant number at the student number field, Php 1,000 for amount due, Php 1,000 for payable amount, applicant name for student name, campus (“Cavite”) and email (optional)
Payment to : Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
Account Name: Applicant Name
Account Number : Applicant Number
OVER THE COUNTER PAYMENT (fill out transaction form)
Biller : Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
Account Number : Applicant Number
Account Name : Applicant Name
STEP 2: Email the Requirements ( Note: Please use the student's registered email address or the email address he/she indicated in his/her online account/applicant access module in sending the reservation requirements.)
Reminder: For students under 18, your parent or guardian must sign your DPP. Please attach a photo or scanned copy of your parent/guardian’s ID in your email for verification.
- Official receipt/Deposit slip/Proof of payment
- OEE result or pre-enrollment email confirmation
Email subject: GRADE 11 RESERVATION A.Y. 2021-2022
Your email should indicate the following information:
1. Full Name (Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial)
Example: Dela Cruz, Juana S.
2. Preferred Program
3. Applicant ID number
4. Last School Attended (Name of School and Address)
Example: Infant Jesus Academy, Silang, Cavite
STEP 3: Wait for Confirmation for Admissions
- Wait for an email confirmation from our Admission staff.
Please take note that payment made through our off-site payment partners (GCash, Bayad Center, SM Bills, Metrobank, and BPI) will reflect to our system after three (3) working days.
STEP 4: Wait for an email from the Registrar’s Office
- The office will send you an email confirmation of your reservation and the schedule of your enrollment.
Strictly, no online appointment, no processing of reservation.
Persons below 15 years old and above 65 years old are not allowed to enter the university premises.
To set your appointment, please click this here
STEP 1: Present the proof of confirmed appointment and accomplished health declaration form
- Present the screenshot or printed copy of your online appointment to our security personnel at the university’s main entrance.
Note: You will be required to present any government-issued ID or birth certificate for verification.
- Fill-out the health declaration form online or at the security desk
STEP 2: Proceed to Communications and Public Affairs Department (CPD)
- Proceed to CPD, located on the ground floor of JPL building and present the following requirements:
For students under 18, your parent or guardian must sign your DPP. Parent/guardian’s ID must be presented to our Admission staff for verification.
- Screenshot or printed copy of the student’s pre-enrollment email confirmation or the result of the online entrance exam
STEP 3: Payment at the University Cashier
- Pay Php1,000 reservation fee at the Cashier (Window 7-13)
STEP 4: Proceed to Student Records Management Department (SRMD) / Registrar
- Present the Official Receipt to SRMD/Registrar’s office (Window 5) to officially reserve your slot.
- The reservation fee entitles the payee a SLOT in a particular Senior High School track/ strand/cluster of specializations valid until the end of the prescribed period.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. It shall not be used as part of the down payment during enrollment. It will be deducted from the tuition and/or miscellaneous fees once the student is officially enrolled.
- The reservation fee cannot be taken from the amount of the Senior High School Voucher.
- LPU reserves the right to prescribe the date of the validity of the reservation fee. Should the student-payee fails to enroll within the prescribed period, his/her slot in the SHS track/strand/cluster of specialization is forfeited; however, he/she may enroll subject to the availability of slots.
- Students with reserved slots should enroll up to July 31, 2021 otherwise their slots will be CANCELLED.
- Tentative start of enrollment will be on April 5, 2021 (for applicants with complete requirements).
For enrollment requirements and procedures, kindly click this link: https://cavite.lpu.edu.ph/index.php/en/online-enrollment
Any queries or requests for technical assistance sent beyond 5:00 PM from Mondays to Thursdays or beyond 12 noon every Fridays, will be attended to on the following business day.