Note: Candidates for Grade 10 completion who are enrolled in the LPU Cavite International School may now proceed with the reservation without pre-enrollment. Please be guided by the procedures on this link: Reservation ( From LPU Cavite International School - Grade 10 only)
STEP 2: Using Chrome or Firefox browser, fill-out the Applicant Access Module form completely and follow the instructions given. An indicator that you have created an account successfully is that the system will provide you a username and password. Take note of your system generated applicant number/username (ex. 2021A12345) and password. Please proceed immediately to the next step and do not wait for an email.
- LPU Cavite's SHS graduates, JHS completers, and returnees must create a new online Applicant Access Module, and put an asterisk (*) after your FIRST NAME. (Ex. JUAN* DELA CRUZ).
( Note: Please use the student's registered email address or the email address he/she indicated in his/her online account/applicant access module in sending the pre-enrollment requirements.)
* General requirements
For Junior High Applicants -Scanned copy of Grade 6 grades
For Senior High Applicants - Scanned copy of Grade 10 grades
For Undergraduate applicants- Scanned copy Grade 12 grades/ (for transferee)
For Graduate School applicants - Scanned Transcript of Records (TOR)
For Transferee applicants (High School, College, and Graduate School) - Scanned Transcript of Records (TOR)/ Certification of grades
Note: If grades are not yet available, please provide a CLEAR scanned copy or picture of your School ID instead. (DO NOT COVER YOUR ID PHOTO)
Your email should indicate the following information:
1. Full Name (Last Name, First Name, Middle Name)
Example: Dela Cruz, Juana Santos
2. Preferred Program
Example: BS International Travel and Tourism Management
3. Date of Birth: (Month/Date/Year)
Example: July 7, 2003
5. Gender (Male, Female or Non-binary)
6. Mobile Number
7. Email Address
8. Last School Attended (Name of School and Address)
Example: Infant Jesus Academy, Silang, Cavite
9. AIMS Applicant ID (Please refer to Step 2)
STEP 4: Wait for the email from the Admissions Office for the result of the validation of your application. If qualified, you will be instructed to take the proceed to the next step.
NOTE: For incoming Grade 11 applicants, reservation is on-going. Please be guided by the procedures and requirements here: RESERVATION FOR INCOMING GRADE 11 STUDENTS FOR A.Y. 2021-2022
STEP 5: For qualified applicants, please be guided by the following enrollment guidelines available at https://bit.ly/3gJj1TQ.
- Online enrollment for the 2nd Semester for Academic Year 2020-2021 will be on the end of January 2021 (tentatively).
- Online enrollment for 1st Semester, AY 2021-2022 will be on March 2021 (tentatively).
- For the graduate school, we are now accepting applicants for the 2nd Trimester, AY 2020-2021 starting December 14, 2020 until January 8, 2021. Late enrollment is from January 9 to 15, 2021.
Enrollment schedule will be posted on the official Facebook page of LPU Cavite.
For queries and more information, you may reach us at the following platforms:
- Official FB Page: @LPUCavite
Any queries or requests for technical assistance sent beyond 5:00 PM from Mondays to Thursdays or beyond 12 noon every Fridays, will be attended to on the following business day.