Procedures of Online Entrance Examination
- Using Chrome or Firefox browser, fill-out the Applicant Access Module form completely and follow the instructions given. An indicator that you have created an account successfully is that the system will provide you a username and password. Take note of your system generated applicant number, username and password. Since LPU Cavite is currently off-limits due to the community quarantine, proceed immediately to the next step and do not wait for an email.
For Junior High Applicants -Scanned copy of Grade 6 grades
For Senior High Applicants - Scanned copy of Grade 10 grades
For Undergraduate applicants- Scanned copy Grade 12 grades/ Transcript of Records (TOR)/ Certification of grades (for transferee)
Note: If grades are not yet available, please provide a CLEAR scanned copy or picture of your School ID instead. (DO NOT COVER YOUR ID PHOTO)
Wait for the email from the Admissions Office for the result of the validation of your application. If qualified, you will be instructed to take the Online Entrance Examination. The exam link, username and password will be provided by the same office.
Follow strictly the Terms and Conditions governing the Online Entrance Examination. The Guidance and Testing Center will inform the applicant through email about the result of the entrance examination.
The following types of applicants must undergo an interview after passing the examination:
*High School graduates / Grade 10 completer of previous school years (GPSY)
*Foreign students and resident aliens
*Filipinos who studied or graduated abroad
*Passers of ALS, PEPT and graduates of non-formal education (NFE)
7. For the passers, please be guided by the following enrollment guidelines available at https://bit.ly/3gJj1TQ.
Terms and Conditions Governing the Online Entrance Examination
- The Guidance and Testing Center of LPU Cavite will send the exam results through email on the following day. If the examination is taken on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, then, the results will be sent on the following Monday.
- The examinee is given one hour of the same day to finish the exam. The timer will start upon clicking the “Start attempt”. Note: The examination will automatically close after one hour.
- Before taking the exam, kindly ensure that you have a stable internet connection. You may check your connection status using https://speedtest.net. It is not advisable to take the examination if you do not have a stable internet connection.
- The examinee should strictly follow these terms and conditions and the Data Privacy Agreement as stated in the Applicant Data Entry. Any unlawful or prohibited use thereof, which constitutes a violation of the Online Entrance Examination protocol shall be an enough ground to declare the examination taken null and void.
For queries and more information, you may reach us at the following platforms:
- Official FB Page: @LPUCavite
Any queries or requests for technical assistance sent beyond 4:00 PM will be attended to on the following business day (Monday thru Wednesday).