Self-Service AIMS Registration
First Semester, Academic Year 2020-2021
Procedures on Online Registration and Enrollment – Upperclassmen/Continuing Students (Undergraduate Programs)
Log-in to “Student Access Module” by entering the Student Number as the Username and the assigned Password. If the user forgot the password, just click on “Forgot your password? Click here”
Click “Registration”. To register the subject/s, select “Section” first to be able to access the subject offerings for block section or select subject/s available from the list and click on the circle before the subject. Click only the subject/s intended to enroll following the allowable number of units.
Notes: Registration is only open for students based on the Schedule of Enrollment.
Click “Assess” button to view the assessment and select the preferred mode of payment then save. For reference, Printer-friendly version is available to print the assessment details.
Pay the assessed fees. Please see payment instructions
Note: Students with unpaid accounts during the Second Semester of Academic year 2019-2020 will be allowed to enroll this coming First Semester of Academic Year 2021-2021. Remaining balance will be added to student’s current assessment and will be equally divided in three (3) installments (Prelim, Midterm and Finals).
Log-in to “Student Access Module” to view and print the official Enrollment Assessment Form.
- Adding, Changing, Withdrawal and Dropping of Subject/s
- Shifting of Program
- Overload of Subject/s
- Substitution of Subject/s
- Re-admission Clearance
Term and Conditions:
The following are the terms and conditions for Online Registration and Enrollment of Upperclassmen/Continuing Students (Undergraduate Programs) of LPU-Cavite:
- Upperclassmen/Continuing Students as scheduled are entitled to do the Self-Service AIMS Online Registration to enlist subject/s beginning July 20, 2020.
- Students who failed to enlist on the scheduled date of enrollment (from Monday to Thursday, based on weekly schedule) will have a chance to continue their enlistment on Friday and Saturday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM only.
- Shifting of Program and Overload of Subject/s should be filed at the Registrar’s Office before the student enrolls.
- Adding and Changing of Subject/s will only be entertained by the Registrar’s Office two (2) weeks after the start of classes subject to the existing policies and procedures.
- Withdrawal Dropping of Subject/s (part of load/entire load) should be filed to the Registrar’s Office subject to the existing policies and procedures.
- Procedures in Online Registration Enrollment for Upperclassmen and Continuing Students (Undergraduate Programs) are applicable only this Academic Year 2020-2021.
- All students should strictly follow these terms and conditions including the Data Privacy Agreement signed upon initial enrollment to LPU-Cavite. Any unlawful or prohibited use and act thereof, which constitute a violation of the Online Registration and Enrollment for Upperclassmen and Continuing Students (Undergraduate Programs) shall be a ground to declare the enrollment application null and void.