To : All LPU Cavite Students & Parents
Re : Rebate Guidelines for 2nd Semester, AY 2019-20
From: Ms. Maria Teresa Pilapil
Vice President for Administration/Registrar
Date : May 16, 2020
In consideration of the difficulties brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, please be notified that Management has approved the following:
- A 50% rebate on labs, off-site PE facilities and food ingredients’ fees;
- A 20% rebate on standard miscellaneous fees (LMS & Athletics fees excluded);
- The roll-over of certain fees to the 1st Semester, AY 2020-2021, such as RLE and the like;
- Deferment of collection of unpaid assessment balances until the 1st Semester AY 2020-2021; Students who opt to settle their balances earlier may do so; Penalties/surcharges on unpaid assessment balances as of March 2020 are waived;
- Students who have fully paid their original assessments will receive a credit to their tuition and/or miscellaneous fees for the 1st Semester AY 2020-2021 or they may opt to apply for a refund when the campus is allowed to reopen and office work resumes. Withdrawing students will be refunded 90% of rolled-over
- There will be NO tuition and miscellaneous fee increases for AY 2020-2021;
- Academic Scholars shall continue to enjoy their scholarship privileges in the 1st Semester, AY 2020-2021; and
- The review of miscellaneous fees that may not have been covered by the above guidelines.
Senior High School rebates will be computed based on ½ year assessment as their fees are assessed on an annual basis.
Students will receive updated assessments reflecting the above rebates in due time when office work resumes but no later than July 15, 2020.
In determining the rebates, the nature of the fee, availability and utilization of facilities and services, operating costs and committed obligations of the school were considered.
We continue to pray for the well-being and safety of all stakeholders of LPU, particularly our students and their families.