Online Registration and Enrollment for Upperclassmen
Junior and Senior High
First Semester, Academic Year 2020-2021
ENLISTMENT OF SUBJECT/S
Accomplish and submit the Online Enrollment Registration Form following the Schedule of Enrollment. Completion of Online Enrollment Registration concludes with the student’s online enlistment of subjects.
To register, please click the link below:
For Old/Continuing Student: International School (Senior and Junior High School)
For Transferees: International School (Senior and Junior High School)
Proceed with Step 2 once submitted.
- Adding, Changing, Withdrawal and Dropping of Subject/s
- Shifting of Program
- Overload of Subject/s
- Re-admission Clearance
REGISTRATION DETAILS AND ASSESSMENT OF FEES
For JUNIOR HIGH,
The Unofficial Enrollment Assessment Form along with the Online Enrollment Guide including payment instructions will be sent to respective email accounts within 2 days after the registration.
For SENIOR HIGH,
Note: Registration details including the Unofficial Enrollment Assessment Form will be available in the student portal within the scheduled enrollment dates.
- On web browser, open the URL lpu.edu.ph to proceed with student’s log-in portal.
- Search and click “Student Access Module”. Log-in to the student portal by entering the Student Number as the Username and the assigned Password. If the user forgot the password, just click on “Forgot your password? Click here”
- Click “Registration” to view the assessment. Printer-friendly version is available.
PAYMENT OF FEES
Pay the assessed fees. Please see payment instructions
Note: Students with unpaid accounts during the Second Semester of Academic year 2019-2020 will be allowed to enroll this coming First Semester of Academic Year 2021-2021. Remaining balance will be added to student’s current assessment and will be equally divided based on the mode of payment.
For JUNIOR HIGH, Official Enrollment Assessment Form will be sent to respective email accounts for reference.
For SENIOR HIGH, log-in to “Student Access Module” to view and print the official Enrollment Assessment Form.
Terms and Conditions:
The following are the terms and conditions for Online Enrollment of Upperclassmen/Continuing Students (Junior and Senior High) of LPU-Cavite:
- Registered section along with the class schedule is pre-determined by the school system on a first come first served basis.
- Changes, Adding and Dropping of subject/s will only be entertained by the Registrar’s Office two (2) weeks after the start of classes only.
- Withdrawal of Subject/s (part of load/entire load) should be filed before the start of classes subject to the existing policies and procedures.
- Procedures in Online Registration and Enrollment for Upperclassmen and Continuing Students intended for Junior and Senior High are applicable only this Academic Year 2020-2021.
- All students should strictly follow these terms and conditions including the Data Privacy Agreement signed upon initial enrollment to LPU-Cavite. Any unlawful or prohibited use and act thereof, which constitute a violation of the Online Enrollment for Upperclassmen and Continuing Students – Junior and Senior High shall be a ground to declare the enrollment application null and void.