(MEDICAL) CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
A medical customer service representative is responsible for providing premier customer service to customer inquiries as they relate to health services/medical information and handling of adverse event and quality complaints in a prompt, courteous, clear and concise manner. CSR is responsible for solving problems and educating callers about health/medication and procedures. Also responsible for documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate computer system. Initiates and/or implements resolution for all customer requests and ensures that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Prepares customer service summary reports.
Customer Service Representative:
- Promptly answers, screens, and processes medical service requests received through multiple communication channels (phone, e-mails, etc.) with strict adherence to confidentiality/privacy agreements and policies and procedures.
- Resolves customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding.
- Provides consumers with product and medical information by following all policies, and procedures. Explains complex medical terms/information in lay terms to consumers using scripted responses.
- Provides product and medical information following all policies, and procedures.
- Identifies and documents adverse events and quality complaints following standard operating procedures.
- May make outbound calls related to the service requests, and/or follow-up to a customer requests, and feedback.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by, assisting customers and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, and feedback.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments and action taken. All documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate.
- Utilizes automated (or if unavailable, manually) computer software.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities and training requirements relevant to the call center or customer service environment. Attends or reviews 100% of team meetings annually.
- Manages irate or emotional callers in a professional manner, and co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Meets outlined benchmarks and/or key performances indicators as monitored through audits or recordings.
- Supports organizational changes. Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the call center via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management.
- Proactively makes recommendations on how to enhance customer satisfactions, and improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the distribution team
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgement to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to read and interpret documents such as standard operating procedures, to speak effectively and informatively and respond to customers over the phone or by email.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute with a high degree of accuracy while talking/handling emails.
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems while responding to the customer’s inquiry.
Result-oriented, Multitasking, Persuasive, Precision, customer focus, problem solver, process oriented, excellent time and process management skills, critical thinking, scientific and product knowledge, strong data integrity, and attention to detail.
Knowledge and education:
- Customer Service Representatives:
- Advanced C1/C2 core language knowledge, close to a native speaker (as per requirements)
- Average/Conversational English for non-English languages
- For English-speaking markets, Versant of 63
Education: Nurse/Pharmacy School Graduates with Diploma (Degree Holder) or equivalent (for English speaking markets); 3rd year up for Non-English speaking markets
- Preferably at least 1 year working experience in medical/pharmaceutical role and/or Customer Service desk or any other front facing customer service/consumer/client equivalent role
- For Non-English markets, medical background can be waived
- Preferably with knowledge of healthcare landscape
- Previous experience in a similar CSR and/or Trainer (for Trainers) role would be an advantage
Nyssa Alyssa Marie L. Togores
Recruitment and Marketing
P : (02) 792 2500 ext 75104