ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE FOR COLLEGE OF LAW FRESHMEN AND TRANSFEREES
First Semester, A.Y. 2020-2021
STEP 1: REQUIREMENTS
Your email should indicate the following information:
- Full Name (Last Name, First Name, Middle Name):
Example: Dela Cruz, Juana Santos
- Preferred Program:
Example: Bachelor of Laws
- Mobile Number:
- Mode of Payment*:
*Modes of Payment: (a.) Full Payment (b.) Installment
The following are the admission requirements:
- Transcript of Records bearing CHED Special Order Number or exemption from the issuance of such or True Copy of Grades reflecting graduation from a baccalaureate degree
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
If these are not yet available, any proof of graduation (e.g. diploma, certificate of graduation) from a Baccalaureate degree
- Transcript of Records or Certified True Copy of grades from the last law school attended
- Transfer Credential/Honorable Dismissal
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the last law school attended
- Certificate of Eligibility (CEL) to take up law from the last law school attended; if none or the school did not issue, the applicant will have to submit his Transcript of Records in his/her BS Degree.
STEP 2: VERIFICATION AND INTERVIEW
After verification of documents submitted, an online interview with the Dean and College Secretary will be scheduled.
College of Law Staff will notify the student the status of enrollment application together with the date and time of the interview through email.
STEP 3: ENLISTMENT
Once the applicant has completed the online registration form, he/she will receive via email the Unofficial Assessment Form for registration details.
STEP 4: PAYMENT
Pay the corresponding fee thru the following payment facilities:
- Metrobank Online Banking
- Metrobank Direct Online
Clearing/verification of payments will take two (2) to three (3) working days after payment has been made.
STEP 5: OFFICIALLY ENROLLED
The applicant will receive his/her Official Enrollment Assessment Form from the College of Law within seven (7) working days once payment transaction has been confirmed by the Cashier’s Office and enrolment has been completed.
STEP 6: ONLINE ID APPLICATION
Proceed with the Online ID and User Account Application link thru https://iduaa.lpu.edu.ph
You can also call Admission Office through the following numbers: 481-1430; 481-1412 from Monday to Wednesday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.