SCHEDULE OF ENTRANCE TEST:
Senior High School & College
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (Except Holidays)
9AM & 1:30PM
Note: Admission requirements and procedures must be completed prior to schedule of exam.
I. INITIAL INTERVIEW
The following applicants must undergo an initial interview before they are scheduled to take the University Entrance Test.
*High School graduates / Grade 10 completer of previous school years (GPSY)
* Passers of ALS, PEPT and graduates of non-formal education (NFE)
* Filipinos who studied or graduated abroad
* Foreign students and resident aliens
For interview schedule, please call the Communications and Public Affairs Department (Admissions Office) at 481-1400 / 09173826989.
If freshman / Senior High School (G12) graduating students / Grade 10 candidates for completion for academic year 2020-2021, please proceed to ENTRANCE TEST APPLICATION.
II. ENTRANCE TEST APPLICATION
STEP 1: Fill out the Application form
- Off-campus application: Log-in to: http://students.aims.lpucavite.edu.ph/lpucvt/applicants/verifyapp.php
*Complete the information needed then click "save". Take note of your Applicant ID number/Username and Password after saving your account then proceed to Admissions office.
- In-campus application: Proceed to Admissions Office (CPAD)
Note: Students below 18 years old must be accompanied by their parent or guardian upon exam application for the signing of Data Privacy Consent Form.
STEP 2: Proceed to the Admissions Office
- Present your applicant ID number & submit requirements
Requirements: * 2pcs. 2x2 identical photos with white background
* P450 testing fee for Filipino students / $100 for Foreign Students
STEP 3: Get a test permit from the admission staff then proceed to Cashier’s Office for payment of testing fee.
STEP 4: Return to Admissions Office for the verification of your examination date and time.
STEP 5: Take the exam on your designated exam date, time and room. Read carefully the conditions and instructions in taking entrance test at the back of the test permit.
See: Complete Undergraduate Programs
Exempted to take the College Entrance Test (CET):
- Overall Rank 1 among the total graduating batch of 40 and above
- Overall Rank 2 among the total graduating batch of 40 and above
- Overall Rank 3 among the total graduating batch of 101 and above
- Editor-In-Chief of the official student or high school publication.
- Students who took the JPL-SHL President’s Scholarship examination but were not awarded the scholarship.
- Second Coursers
Reservation for incoming Grade 11 (Limited slots only)
- Students who “PASSED” the Senior High School Entrance Exam are automatically qualified to reserve their slot.
- Students who got “FOR INTERVIEW” status on the exam need to undergo an interview before they can reserve their slot.
- Students who got “FAILED” status on the exam are automatically not qualified to proceed to reservation and enrolment. They can retake the exam after a year.
Tentative start of reservation for Academic year 2020-2021 is by last week of January 2020.
Note: All successful exam passers are qualified for admission and must submit complete requirements upon enrolment.
For more information, call or visit the Communications and Public Affairs Department
Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
Governor's Drive Brgy. Manggahan, City of General Trias, Cavite 4107
Contact numbers: (046) 481-1400 / 09173826989
FB page: www.facebook.com/LPUCavite
Email address: cvt-admission@ lpu.edu.ph