CLARO M. RECTO ACADEMY OF ADVANCED STUDIES
Ph.D. in Business Management
Ph.D. in Public Policy and Management
Ph.D. in International Hospitality Management
Ph.D. in International Tourism Management
Master of Arts in Education major in Educational Management (MAED)
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Master in Public Administration (MPA)
Master in International Hospitality Management (MIHM)
Master in International Travel and Tourism Management (MITTM)
Note: All Ph.D. applicants need only to undergo an initial interview and assessment before enrolment.
I. INITIAL INTERVIEW
The following applicants must undergo an initial interview before they are scheduled to take the Graduate School Entrance Test.
- Filipinos who studied or graduated abroad
- Foreign students and resident aliens
For interview schedule, kindly contact the Admissions office at 481-1400 / 09173826989 or the Graduate School Office at 481-1413.
II. ENTRANCE TEST APPLICATION (Applicable only for MBA/MPA/MITTM/MIHM/MAEd)
Schedule of Entrance Test:
Monday to Saturday (Except Holidays)
9AM & 1:30PM
Note: Admission requirements and procedures must be completed prior to schedule of exam.
STEP 1: Fill out the Application form
- Off-campus application: Log-in to: http://students.aims.lpucavite.edu.ph/lpucvt/applicants/verifyapp.php
*Take note of your Applicant ID number after saving then proceed to admissions office.
- In-campus application: Proceed to Admissions Office (CPAD)
STEP 2: Proceed to the Admissions Office
- Present your applicant ID number & submit requirements
Requirements: * 2x2 identical photos with white background
* P450 testing fee for Filipino students / $100 for Foreign Students
STEP 3: Get a test permit from the admission staff then proceed to Cashier’s Office for payment of testing fee.
STEP 4: Return to Admissions Office for the verification of your examination date and time.
STEP 5: Take the exam on your designated exam date, time and room. Read carefully the conditions and instructions in taking entrance test written on your test permit.
STEP 1: CPAD / Admissions Office (Ground floor, Jose P. Laurel Bldg.)
- Verify the online application information (AIMS) / create online account
- Submit complete enrolment requirements
* 1pc. 1x1 and 2pcs 2x2 identical colored photos with white background
* Original and Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
* Diploma (original or Certified true copy)
* Marriage Contract (Female= if married, original and photocopy)
* TOR (original and photocopy) – Remarks: for Further Studies and Copy for LPU Cavite
* Transfer Credential/ Honorable Dismissal (for transferee)
* Course Description (optional)
STEP 2: Student Records Management / Registrar’s Office – Window 1
(Ground floor, Jose P. Laurel Bldg.)
- Submit evaluated enrolment forms and credentials
- Enlistment of Subjects
- Alumni & Siblings Discount / Honor Graduates Scholarship Application (If Applicable)
STEP 3: Accounting Office – Windows 6-13 (Ground floor, Jose P. Laurel Bldg.)
- Assessment and Payment of Fees
- Issuance of Official Receipt (OR)
STEP 4: Health Services / Clinic (Ground floor, Jose P. Laurel Bldg.)
- Get a referral slip for Medical and Dental check-up
STEP 5: Information and Communications Technology Department (2nd floor, Sotero H. Laurel Bldg.)
- School I.D. picture taking
For more information, call or visit the Communications and Public Affairs Department
Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
Governor's Drive Brgy. Manggahan, City of General Trias, Cavite 4107
Contact numbers: (046) 481-1400 / 09173826989
FB page: www.facebook.com/LPUCavite
Email address: cvt-admission@ lpu.edu.ph