Incoming Grade 11
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION AND RESERVATION OF SLOTS
Entrance examination is waived.
The reservation of slots for incoming Grade 11 will start on November 03, 2021 and will end on April 30, 2022. Please be advised that the reservation is strictly on a first come first served basis.
You may now start your journey as a Lycean with these easy steps!
STEP 1: Applicant Account Creation
- Click apply, then fill-out the Applicant Access Module form completely.
- After saving/submitting your application, wait and take note your system generated APPLICANT ID NUMBER/ USERNAME (Ex. 2021A12345).
- Click this link to apply: https://aimscavite.lpu.edu.ph/lpucvt/applicants/
- LPU Cavite’s JHS completers and returnees must create a new AIMS applicant account. Upon application, kindly put an asterisk (*) after your FIRST NAME (Ex. JUAN* DELA CRUZ).
- Candidates for Grade 10 completion who are enrolled in the LPU Cavite International School are exempted to pay the Php1,000 reservation fee (skip step 2).
STEP 2: Reservation Fee Payment
- Pay Php1,000 reservation fee to our accredited online payment channels. Do not forget to secure a digital copy/screenshot of the acknowledgement receipt or any proof of payment.
- Email the scanned/photographed copy of your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicate your full name and applicant number with email subject format: Grade 11 Reservation Payment
Here are the off-site payment channels of LPU Cavite for new students:
METROPOLITAN BANK AND TRUST CO.
- ONLINE PAYMENT
Steps on how to pay in Metrobank Direct Online
- OVER THE COUNTER PAYMENT (fill out green payment slip)
Company Name/Loan Type: LPU – Cavite
Subscriber/Account Name: Applicant Name
Subscriber Number: Applicant Number (ex. 2021B12345)
1. Go to Metrobank website (www.personal.metrobank.com.ph)
2. Enter User ID and Password
3. Select Pay Bills
4. Select “School” in the category drop down list then select “LPU Cavite” biller.
For subscriber number field enter your Applicant Number.
5. Select account to debit
6. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number
7. Select confirm
Steps on how to pay using GCash
- Tap “Pay Bills” on the GCash Appdashboard
- Choose Biller’s Categories – “Schools”
- Tap “Lyceum of the Philippines University”
- Enter the necessary information. Use your applicant number at the student number field, Php 1,000 for amount due, Php 1,000 for payable amount, applicant name for student name, campus (“Cavite”) and email (optional)
Account Name: Applicant Name
Account Number : Applicant Number (ex. 2021B12345)
OVER THE COUNTER PAYMENT (fill out transaction form)
Biller : Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
Account Number : Applicant Number
Account Name : Applicant Name (ex. 2021B12345)
STEP 3: Accomplish Admission’s Form
- Please click this link: https://forms.office.com/r/gCa4zBJfBF
- Be sure to provide an active email address and contact number.
STEP 4: Email Confirmation
- The Registrar’s office will send you an email confirmation of your reservation slot upon verification of your application and payment.
- Please be reminded that payment verification will take 3 to 4 working days.
- Kindly take note that the automatic track/strand that will be reserved is your 1st choice among the program offerings. If you wish to change your track/strand, please send an email to email@example.com
- Schedule and procedure of enrolment for qualified applicants will be posted on our official LPU Cavite Facebook page.
- You may view the enrolment requirements on this link: https://bit.ly/3Bob5kf
For queries and more information, you may reach us at the following platforms:
Official FB Page: @LPUCavite
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline number: (046) 481-14000
Any queries or requests for technical assistance sent beyond 5:00 PM from Mondays to Thursdays or beyond 12 noon every Fridays, will be attended to on the following business day.