Incoming Grade 11
Entrance examination is waived. SHS reservation starts on November 07, 2022. The slot is on a first come, first served basis. You may now start your journey as a Lycean with these easy steps!
STEP 1: Applicant Account Creation
- Click apply, then fill-out the Applicant Access Module form completely.
- After saving/submitting your application, wait and take note your system generated APPLICANT ID NUMBER/ USERNAME (Ex. 2021A12345).
- Click this link to apply: https://aimscavite.lpu.edu.ph/lpucvt/applicants/
- LPU Cavite’s JHS completers and returnees must create a new AIMS applicant account. Upon application, kindly put an asterisk (*) after your FIRST NAME (Ex. JUAN* DELA CRUZ).
STEP 2: Account Verification and Issuance of Reservation Slip at the Admissions Office
- Proceed to Admissions Office at the Communications and Public Affairs for verification of online account and issuance of reservation slip.
STEP 3: Paying of Reservation Fee at Cashier’s Office
- Pay Php 1,000 reservation fee at the Cashier’s Office (Windows 7 to 13).
STEP 4: Proceed to the Registrar’s Office
- Proceed to the Registrar’s Office (Windows 1-4) to present receipt.
STEP 5: Wait for the Enrollment Proper
- Enroll any day from April 10, 2023 until August 31, 2023, except on Saturdays and Sundays. Please bring your complete requirements available below.
- Two (2) pcs. 2×2 Colored Photos (white background, with name and signature at the back)
- Original Report Card (previously enrolled)
- Certification of Completion/Candidate for Graduation and Photocopy of Report Card of at least 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grading Period (if report card is not yet available)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Original and Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- SF10/F137A (if available)
- Undertaking Form (Form available at the Admissions Office)
For queries and more information, you may reach us at the following platforms:
Official FB Page: @LPUCavite
Email Address: email@example.com
Hotline number: (046) 481-14000
Any queries or requests for technical assistance sent beyond 5:00 PM from Mondays to Fridays will be attended to on the following business day.