Junior High School
Entrance examination is waived. You may now start your journey as a Lycean with these 3 easy steps!
STEP 1: Applicant Account Creation
- Click apply, then fill-out the Applicant Access Module form completely.
- After saving/submitting your application, wait and take note your system generated APPLICANT ID NUMBER/ USERNAME (Ex. 2021A12345).
- Click this link to apply: https://aimscavite.lpu.edu.ph/lpucvt/applicants/
Note: LPU Cavite’s returnees must create a new AIMS applicant account. Upon application, kindly put an asterisk (*) after your FIRST NAME (Ex. JUAN* DELA CRUZ).
STEP 2: Accomplish Admission’s Form
- Please click this link: https://forms.office.com/r/gCa4zBJfBF
- Be sure to provide an active email address and contact number.
- A confirmation will appear after answering the form.
STEP 3: Proceed to Admissions Office of LPU Cavite for Onsite Enrollment
- Please bring the complete requirements for checking and validation.
- Applicant must wear an attire with collar for ID picture taking.
- Two (2) pcs. 2×2 Colored Photos (white background, with name and signature at the back)
- Original Report Card (previously enrolled)
- Certification of Completion/Candidate for Graduation and Photocopy of Report Card of at least 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grading Period (if report card is not yet available)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Original and Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- SF10/F137A (if available)
- Undertaking Form (Form available at the Admissions Office)
- You may view the enrolment requirements on this link: https://bit.ly/3bglYtR
For queries and more information, you may reach us at the following platforms:
Official FB Page: @LPUCavite
Email Address: email@example.com
Hotline number: (046) 481-1400 or 0917-382-6989
Any queries or requests for technical assistance sent beyond 5:00 PM from Mondays to Fridays will be attended to on the following business day.