Incoming College Students Reservation Procedures
Academic Year 2023-2024
Entrance examination is waived. College reservation starts on November 07, 2022. The slot is on a first come, first served basis. You may now start your journey as a Lycean with these easy steps!
STEP 1: Applicant Account Creation
- Click apply, then fill-out the Applicant Access Module form completely.
- After saving/submitting your application, wait and take note your system generated APPLICANT ID NUMBER/ USERNAME (Ex. 2021A12345).
- Click this link to apply: https://aimscavite.lpu.edu.ph/lpucvt/applicants/
Note: LPU Cavite’s SHS graduates, and returnees must create a new AIMS applicant account. Upon application, kindly put an asterisk (*) after your FIRST NAME (Ex. JUAN* DELA CRUZ).
STEP 2: Account Verification and Issuance of Reservation Slip at the Admissions Office
- Proceed to Admissions Office at the Communications and Public Affairs for verification of online account and issuance of reservation slip.
STEP 3: Paying of Reservation Fee at Cashier’s Office
- Pay Php 2,000 reservation fee at the Cashier’s Office (Windows 7 to 13).
STEP 4: Proceed to the Registrar’s Office
- Proceed to the Registrar’s Office (Windows 1-4) to present receipt.
STEP 5: Wait for the Enrollment Proper
- Enroll any day from April 10, 2023 until August 31, 2023, except on Saturdays and Sundays. Please bring your complete requirements available on this link.
- The reservation fee entitles the payee a SLOT in a particular program valid until the end of the prescribed period, which is on July 30, 2023. Forfeited slots can still enroll subject to the availability of slots.
- The reservation fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. It shall not be used as part of the down payment during enrollment. It will be deducted from the tuition and/or miscellaneous fees once the student is enrolled.
- LPU reserves the right to prescribe the date of the validity of the reservation fee. Should the student-payee fail to enroll within the prescribed period, his/her slot in the college is forfeited; however, he/she may enroll subject to the availability of slots.
- Changing of preferred program is subject to the availability of slots.
For queries and more information, you may reach us at the following platforms:
Official FB Page: @LPUCavite
Email Address: email@example.com
Hotline number: (046) 481-1400 or 0917-382-6989
Any queries or requests for technical assistance sent beyond 5:00 PM from Mondays to Fridays will be attended to on the following business day.