Registration and Enrolment Verification | Senior High School
Registration and Enrolment Verification
Senior High School
Second Semester, A.Y. 2022-2023
How to Verify Student Registration and Enrollment this Second Semester, AY 2022-2023 for Senior High School Continuing Students?
- Log-in to “Student Access Module”. Go to “Account” tab and click the “Second Semester under Academic Year 2022-2023” to view and print the “Statement of Account or Official Enrolment Assessment Form.
- For Student Evaluation Report, go to “Grades” and click “Curriculum/Evaluation” to verify all the subjects taken and passed.
Students with BACK SUBJECT/S are allowed to take a maximum of two (2) subjects per semester in addition to regular load. Students shall apply for the following:
|UNDERTAKING TO TAKE ADDITIONAL SUBJECT/S Downloadable Form|
ADDING OF SUBJECT Downloadable Form
1. Letter addressed to the Headmaster indicating the subject/s requested to be added.
2. Student Evaluation Report (downloadable on Student Portal)
1. Print and fill-out the form completely.
2. Submit all applications to the Registrar’s Office at Window 5 for screening.
3. Once evaluated, proceed to IS Department for approval of added subjects.
4. Return approved application to the Registrar’s Office for encoding.
5. Deadline: February 14, 2023.
(Strictly ONSITE Application)
– Applicable to returning students who stopped for at least one semester/school year.
– Must be applied BEFORE the student enrolls.
|January 30 to February 7, 2023|
- Print and fill-out the form completely.
- Proceed to respective units/department/colleges concerned for interview and signature.
- Please note that only those fully accomplished form will be accepted for processing.