College of Nursing
The BSN program aims to develop a professional nurse who is able to assume entry level positions in health facilities or community settings. The professional nurse is capable of providing safe, humane, quality and holistic care to individuals in varying age, gender and health- illness status; healthy or at risk families; population groups; and community; singly or in collaboration with other health care providers to promote health, prevent illness, restore health, alleviate suffering and provide end of life care.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing subjects are taught by highly qualified competent faculty members that are all master’s degree holder that has specific specializations based on the subjects that they handle.
A Center of excellence in nursing, innovating relevant and quality nursing programs responsive to the needs of local and global communities in the service of God and country.
- Develop relevant, responsive and innovative curricular programs responsive to the needs of the individual, family and community local and global
- Create an organizational climate that harnesses the maximum potentials of the individual
- Provide opportunities for personal and professional growth of the faculty and staff
- Provide human and material resources for effective and efficient instruction equipped with the state-of-the-art technology
- Create an environment conducive for teaching-learning process employing instructional procedures in the development of the critical thinking skills of the learners; and
- Produce graduates with the competencies for professional practice imbued with values and qualities of honesty, enlightened and assertive nationalism, social responsibility, and a high sense of moral integrity.