Be Empowered as a Global Leader and Social Entrepreneur
Grab the opportunity to learn and exchange knowledge and experiences with global leaders to unleash your potential to become a future leader and global citizen. Be part of the discussions with global leaders on the roles of the youth in response to the challenges brought about by the pandemic and engagement in the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The Global Youth Leadership Academy, in cooperation with LPU Cavite, invites Lyceans to the GLOBAL YOUTH LEADERSHIP ACADEMY (GYLA) DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE: “Empowering Youth as Global Leaders and Social Entrepreneurs for Championing Post-pandemic Futures & Engaging in SDGs” this July 18-29, 2022.
Global Youth Leadership Academy (GYLA) is a flagship and brand learning program. It was developed to meet the needs of young people and the United Nations for engagement in global governance and SDGs. In recent years, United Nations is calling for member states to equip young people with the skills and technology required now and anticipate future needs through strong education and training systems in order to amplify youth voice, support and empower youth participation in public life and organizations, and keep up with technological change and engage in achievement of SDGs.
GYLA includes four modules. It will use the hybrid learning methodology. It combines specific aspects of the synchronous and asynchronous learning systems. The program will deliver the scheduled and live classes several times with webinar during the semester.
Upon completion of the activity, the participants will be awarded with the certificates issued by UNIDO in collaboration with UNITRAIN & GYLA and the partner UN agencies and universities. In addition, the outstanding participants will be awarded with certificates and recommended to participate in United Nations internship programs and to study in the elite universities in the World.
Apply to be the representative of LPU Cavite into becoming a future global leader!
How to Apply?
- Send a copy of your CV to the International Affairs Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only applicants who have passed the first step will receive an e-mail wherein it will have the schedule of the interview.
- Must be a student of Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
- Must be an undergraduate student who is currently enrolled this 2nd Semester AY21-22
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have maintained a high academic standing
- Must be willing and active to participate in discussions on global issues
For queries and more information, please send an email to email@example.com