Online Enrollment for New Applicants or Incoming Students of the Graduate School
Objectives: This aims to provide a convenient and accessible enrolment process to all qualified student applicants (incoming/new students) who wish to pursue studies in Lyceum of the Philippines University-Cavite.
Scope and Limitations: The online admission and enrolment is applicable only for incoming Graduate School applicants.
Please be advised that prior to enrollment, you must follow the PRE-ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES.
Enrollment for the 1st Trimester 2021-22 is from August 2, 2021 to September 3, 2021. Late enrollment is from September 4 to 10, 2021.
New Students Enrollment Procedures
STEP 1 – ACCOUNT CREATION
Using Chrome or Firefox browser, fill-out the Applicant Access Module form completely and follow the instructions given. An indicator that you have created an account successfully is that the system will provide you a username/applicant number and password after submitting your filled out online form. Take note of your system generated applicant number/username (ex. 2021A12345) and password. Please proceed immediately to the next step and do not wait for an email.
- LPU Cavite graduates, you must create a new online Applicant Access Module, and put an asterisk (*) after your FIRST NAME. (Ex. JUAN* DELA CRUZ).
STEP 2 – ENROLMENT REQUIREMENTS
Submit the following information and requirements through email at firstname.lastname@example.org for screening and evaluation: Please note to use OLE2021C_ GS as your EMAIL SUBJECT when sending the enrolment information and requirements.
- Applicant Name (Last Name, First Name, Middle Name)
Example: Dela Cruz, Juana Santos
- Applicant ID No. (Assigned ID No. in the Pre-Enrollment using the Applicant Access Module)
- Applicant Status (Freshmen, Transferee, Second Degree, Foreign)
- Application for Crediting of Subject/s (For Transferee/Second Degree Applicant only)
Example: To be Applied (applicable) or NA (not applicable)
- Program Applied
Example: AB Communication
COMPLETE and CLEAR SCANNED COPY OF ENROLMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Original Transcript of Records or Certified True Copy of Records (previous school)
- Original Diploma
- Transfer Credentials (for transferees)
- Original PSA Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Undertaking on Students Non-Involvement in Unrecognized Organizations
STEP 3. APPLICATION AND ENLISTMENT STATUS
The applicant will receive a notification from the Registrar’s Office through email for the status of his/her enrolment application and enlistment.
STEP 4. PAYMENT OF FEES
Pay the corresponding fee based on the assessment.
Email the scanned copy or screenshot of the deposit slip/proof of payment with your Full Name and Applicant Number to email@example.com
Here are the off-site payment channels of LPU Cavite
METROPOLITAN BANK AND TRUST CO.
Steps on how to pay in Metrobank Direct Online
OVER THE COUNTER PAYMENT (fill out green payment slip)
Company Name/Loan Type: LPU – Cavite
Subscriber/Account Name: Applicant Name
Subscriber Number: Applicant Number
- Go to Metrobank website (personal.metrobank.com.ph)
- Enter User ID and Password
- Select Pay Bills
- Select “School” in the category drop down list then select “LPU Cavite” biller. For subscriber number field enter your Applicant Number.
- Select account to debit
- You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number
- Select confirm
Steps on how to pay using GCash
- Tap “Pay Bills” on the GCash Appdashboard
- Choose Biller’s Categories – “Schools”
- Tap “Lyceum of the Philippines University”
- Enter the necessary information. Use your applicant number at the student number field, amount due, payable amount, applicant name for student name, campus (“Cavite”) and email (optional)
Payment to: Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
Account Name: Applicant Name
Account Number: Applicant Number
OVER THE COUNTER PAYMENT (fill out transaction form)
Biller : Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
Account Number : Applicant Number
Account Name : Applicant Name
Please note that clearing of payments will take two (2) to three (3) working days after payment has been made.
STEP 5. ENROLMENT VALIDATION
Once payment transaction has been verified, the applicant will receive his/her Official Enrolment Assessment Form from the Accounting Office through email which concludes applicant’s enrolment.
Note: Office 365 Account and MyLPU E-Learning Account will be sent in a separate email once the applicant is officially enrolled.
STEP 6. ONLINE ID APPLICATION AND MEDICAL E-REFERRAL
Click the link https://iduaa.lpu.edu.ph for Online ID Application and securing E-Medical Referral slip and wait for the confirmation sent through email.
STEP 7. SUBMISSION OF COMPLETE ENROLMENT REQUIREMENTS
Original copies/hard copies of the complete enrolment requirements should be sent to LPU Cavite through a courier service provider not later than September 4, 2021 addressed to:
Lyceum of the Philippines University-Cavite
Governor’s Drive, General Trias, Cavite
Scholarship Grants and Discounts
Discounts (New Application) Click here to download the form
- A-LEAP/Alumni Discount
- Siblings Discount
- Deadline of Application: September 27, 2021
External Scholarship Program (New Application). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philippine Veterans Adminstration Office (PVAO)
- Development Bank of the Philippine Scholarship Program
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Education Program
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All applicants are requested to read carefully and take note of the following terms and conditions for online enrolment.
- The applicants must conform to online enrolment guidelines and requirements of LPU-Cavite including the schedules and deadlines if and may the school should declare such.
- All applications are subject for review and approval upon submission of necessary requirements.
- Registered section along with the class schedule is determined by the school system and cannot be chosen by the applicant.
- Enrolment is considered official only upon applicant’s complete and accurate compliance with the following:
- Presentation and submission of original/photocopy admission and enrolment requirements to LPU-Cavite before the start of classes.
- Completion of enrolment procedure set by the institution within the same period (please see enrolment procedures).
- Withdrawal Dropping of Subject/s (part of load/entire load) should be filed to the Registrar’s Office subject to the existing policies and procedures.
- Procedures in Online Enrolment are applicable only for First Trimester, Academic Year 2021-2022.
- All applicants should strictly follow these terms and conditions including the Data Privacy Agreement as stated in the Applicant Data Entry. Any unlawful or prohibited use and act thereof, which constitute a violation of the Online Admission and Enrolment shall be a ground to declare the admission and enrolment application null and void.
For further assistance, you may send your email or contact us through: email@example.com (484-1400) or firstname.lastname@example.org (484-1429 or 484-1430) for queries and clarifications concerning admission and enrolment and email@example.com (484-1431) for payment concerns and firstname.lastname@example.org (484-1424) for technical assistance from Monday to Thursday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on Friday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.