Lyceum of the Philippines University is committed to provide QUALITY, EFFICIENT, AND EFFECTIVE SERVICE to the University stakeholders through a dynamic and excellent management system imbued with values and professionalism.
In implementing the quality policy, LPU shall:
- Identify the needs and wants of the University stakeholders.
- Attain organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and improve competencies of human resource.
- Disseminate information efficiently to all stakeholders.
- Ensure functional and efficient management systems.
- Provide adequate resources and facilities.
- Improve quality services continuously through a responsive feedback mechanism.
As reviewed and recommended by the Quality Management System Committee on August 3, 2022
Approved effective August 4, 2022
Roberto P. Laurel
Lyceum of the Philippines University, an institution of higher learning, inspired by the ideals of Philippine President Jose P. Laurel, is committed to the advancement of his philosophy and values: “Veritas et Fortitudo” (truth and fortitude) and “Pro Deo et Patria” (for God and Country).
An internationally accredited university dedicated to innovation and excellence in the service of God
The Lyceum of the Philippines University, espousing the ideals of Jose P. Laurel, is committed to the
- Advance and preserve knowledge by undertaking research and disseminating and utilizing the
results. – RESEARCH
- Provide equitable access to learning through relevant, innovative, industry-based and
environment-conscious programs and services in the context of nationalism and
internationalism. – INSTRUCTION and QUALITY SERVICES
- Provide necessary knowledge and skills to meet entrepreneurial development and the
managerial requirements of the industry. – INSTRUCTION
- Establish local and international linkages that will be the source of learning and growth of the
members of academic community. – INSTRUCTION and INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Support a sustainable community extension program and be a catalyst for social transformation
and custodian of Filipino culture and heritage. – COMMUNITY EXTENSION
- Build a community of God-centered, nationalistic, environment conscious, and globally
competitive professionals with wholesome values and attitudes.
– PROFESSIONALISM and VALUES
Core Values: LPU ‘N JPL
|L – Love of God||J – Justice|
|P – Professional Integrity||N – Nationalism||P – Perseverance|
|U – Unity||L – Leadership|
As reviewed and recommended by representatives from Management, Faculty, Non-Teaching Personnel and Students of Lyceum of the Philippines University during the Annual Management Review on August 04, 2022.