Enrolment is conditioned on the payment of the required fees and compliance with the prescribed rules and regulations for admission. The reciprocal relationship involving rights, duties and responsibilities between the student and school begins upon admission.
- Only students whose names appear on the official list are considered officially enrolled in a class.
- Internal arrangements between faculty and students in relation to changes in sections/schedules are not allowed. Any changes in section/schedule is prohibited.
- Enrolment Period – All students shall enroll during the prescribed enrolment period. No enrolment shall be allowed two weeks after the first day of classes unless the enrolment period is officially extended.
- Term of Enrolment – Any enrolment in baccalaureate program applies for only one semester or summer term and in the graduate studies applies for only one trimester.
- Enrolment in National Service Training Program (NSTP) and Physical Education (PE) - Students in their junior year will be allowed to enroll only after completion of their NSTP and PE requirements.
- Dropping of Ineligible Students – Even after enrolment, a student who is discovered to be ineligible for admission as provided for in the Student Handbook shall be dropped from the rolls.
- Payment of Fees – payment of tuition and other fees should be made only with cashier/teller.
- Change of Address/Status – Students who have changed address and/or civil status should immediately inform the Student Records Management Department of such change in writing.